REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#nintendoswitch–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon 3 – Get ready to get messy in this completely new installment in the Splatoon series! The Splatoon 3 game is a new sequel for both raw recruits and long-time players, featuring resurfaced fan-favorite features, plus modes that have never been seen in a Splatoon game before. Use over-the-top weapons to splash vivid ink across new and returning stages in heated multiplayer Turf War battles. Pick a side and gain clout in three-team Splatfests or work together with friends in the always available and freshly updated Salmon Run mode. Want to swim solo? Uncover mysteries and familiarize yourself with the game in the new single-player Story Mode, “Return of the Mammalians.” Splatoon 3 will be available on Sept. 9 in Nintendo eShop.
- Tower Princess – Once upon a time in a faraway land, an Evil Dragon took every royal heir he could meet prisoner. Lots of worthy suitors of every kingdom tried to face the beast without success. Now it’s your turn. Do your best to beat the dungeon, defeat the dragon and manage the most perfect date!
- Haiku, the Robot – Delve into the depths of a mechanical world in this cute adventure-exploration game. Explore and fight in a land full of corrupt robots and machinery. Dodge, dash and slash as you battle fierce-looking machines. Challenge your skills and reflexes through tight melee combat and epic boss fights, all while seeking answers to the mysteries around you. Haiku, the Robot will be available on Sept. 9 in Nintendo eShop.
- Reel in Double Gold Points With the Digital Version of Splatoon 3 – Here’s a fresh opportunity for you! For a limited time, you can earn double My Nintendo Gold Points on the digital version of the Splatoon 3 game. That means you can earn 10% in Gold Points, which you can then use toward your next eligible digital game or DLC. Already pre-ordered digitally? Those points are coming your way, too – booyah! Offer ends Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT.*
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives PAC & PAL
- Battleship War: Time to Sink the Fleet
- BPM: Bullets Per Minute
- Canfield Solitaire Collection
- Catmaze – Available Sept. 9
- Chenso Club
- City Traffic Driver 2
- Dead Invaders: Modern War 3D – Available Sept. 12
- Fashion Princess
- Food Truck Tycoon Premium Edition – Available Sept. 9
- Game Type DX
- Hell Pie
- Into The Dark
- JUSTICE SUCKS
- Little Orpheus – Available Sept. 13
- Mahjong Connect Onet Puzzle
- Matisse’s 3D World
- Nobody Saves the World + Frozen Hearth Bundle – Available Sept. 13
- Pixel Game Maker Series Ninja Sneaking R
- Radical Rex (QUByte Classics)
- Ramp Bike Jumping
- Rick Henderson
- Sokoban Block Puzzle
- Supaplex WOW!
- Svoboda 1945: Liberation – Available Sept. 13
- The Gallery
- The Hand of Glory
- The Last Run: Dead Zombie Shooter
- The Vampires
- To Leave – Available Sept. 9
- Viki Spotter: The Farm
- Viki Spotter: Zoo
- Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden – Available Sept. 13
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
- Wind of Shuriken
- Zombies in City: Apocalypse Survival
- Zumba Blitz
* Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point. Offer valid through Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of the Splatoon 3 game in Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com. For more information about Gold Points, be sure to check out https://my.nintendo.com/about_gold_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Nintendo Switch Sports. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass DLC, Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.