Protect Your Bubble Shares Tips for Driving at Night Just in Time for the Weekend
January 27, 2013 -- !-- AddToAny BEGIN -->
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) January 27, 2013
According to the National Safety Council, most fatal traffic accidents happen at night. Before heading out after dark, be sure that certain, basic safety precautions are adhered. Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers driving tips for drivers this weekend.
- Keep it Clean Ensure that headlights, windows and all mirrors are clean.
- Stay Awake Drivers feeling tired should not drive at all. Falling asleep at the wheel is a serious hazard.
- Alertness Do not drive while texting. Its too distracting and can cause the driver to keep their eyes off the road for too long. Keep distractions at bay while behind the wheel.
- Drinking is a No-No - Never under any circumstances should drivers drink and then get behind the wheel. Never.
- Bright Lights Drivers should turn off their bright beams for incoming traffic. The blinding light for oncoming traffic can create a dangerous scenario.
- Slow Down Speeding is risky, but especially at night. Stay within a reasonable speed to ensure safety.
For those hitting the open road in a rental car, its important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancelations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection and gives travelers peace of mind for $7.99 per day. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for todays modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Protect Your Bubble USA
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10363593.htm.