Manilla Launches 'Get It Together Challenge' to Help Consumers Get Financially Organized in 2013
Momentum Continues With 5 Million Transactional Emails Delivered, Further Establishing Manilla as the Nation's Leading Digital Mailbox Service
January 02, 2013 --
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Manilla, the leading, free and secure service that allows consumers to manage their bills and other personal accounts on desktop, tablet and mobile devices, launched today the Manilla Get It Together Challenge, a quarterly promotion that will help people across the nation become more organized in 2013.
The first round of the Get It Together Challenge will kick off with a New Year's theme, encouraging challengers to use Manilla to simplify and organize their lives. Challengers will be competing to win the I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and other partner prizes, including shopping sprees at home, sports and clothing retailers. People can enter the Challenge on Manilla's Facebook page and share their progress with friends by posting badges on their Facebook walls. They can also enter directly at www.manilla.com/together.
"We like to engage both our existing users and prospects to provide them with new and exciting tools, like the Get It Together Challenge, to help support their financial goals for the new year and beyond," said Marc Karasu, VP of marketing for Manilla.
The Challenge's launch syncs up with New Year's to help consumers keep their organizational and financial resolutions. The launch also coincides with Manilla's milestone of delivering 5 million transactional emails since it came out of beta in 2012, which further establishes Manilla as the nation's leading digital mailbox service.
"The milestone of delivering more than 5 million transactional documents is another proof point of Manilla's customer value," Karasu said. "Customers are becoming more deeply engaged because we are making it easier for them to stay organized, feel empowered and use Manilla as part of their daily account management routine. The Get It Together Challenge will help take that interaction to the next level in 2013."
In addition to the offering the Get It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and shopping sprees, Manilla's partner companies and content experts have provided prizes for the challengers that will help them get it together in a variety of ways. The list of prizes includes:
- Prizes from select partner companies
- Five Marketing for the Chic CEO e-Books from Chic-CEO.com
- A toolkit from retail savings site Hukkster (includes a portable iPhone charger, disposable flats, umbrella, NARS lipstick and more)
- $100 pre-loaded debit MasterCard from online and mobile banking service Refundo.com
- Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe, a book by award-winning author Lisa Klug
- $25 Target gift card from GoMommaCoupons.com
- How Hot Is Your Product program from Tamara Monosoff of Mom Invented (includes a book, DVD and workbook set and a free Mom Inventors Handbook)
- 20,000 Shopcade bonus points to use on shopping site Shopcade.com
- 2013 inspirational calendar from Kesha Brown of UncommonChick.com
- $100 to use at Sweet Stella's Etsy shop from designer Shannon Moyer-Szemenyei
- $25 American Express gift certificate to use at the store of your choice on retail savings site Hipiti.com
- 60-minute phone consultation on home or office organizing with professional organizer Monica Ricci and a copy of her book, Organize Your Office In No Time
- Diva Mama Aromatherapy set from Shira Adler of Diva-Mama.com
Manilla's platform provides convenient, secure online access to all household accounts and services for more than 3,500 businesses. The free service helps consumers manage all of their household accounts, including financial accounts, utilities, subscriptions, daily deals and travel rewards programs, as well as personal accounts, like rent, babysitters, dog walkers or even the local dry cleaner, making Manilla's account coverage for customers complete through Manilla.com or via the Manilla Android or iOS mobile apps.
Manilla organizes and simplifies people's lives by providing one secure access point to all household accounts and services. The free service helps consumers manage their household accounts, including financial accounts, utilities, subscriptions, daily deals, and travel rewards programs, all through Manilla.com. Consumers can also use all of the Manilla features on the go by using Manilla's 4+ star customer-rated Android and iOS mobile apps. Under a single password, Manilla gives customers an automated, organized view of all of their account information, text and email reminders to pay bills, renew expiring subscriptions, and manage soon-to-expire daily deals, all with unlimited storage and seamless document retrieval.
Manilla is a company incubated within and backed by Hearst Corporation. Manilla is the recipient of the 2012 Webby Award and People's Voice Award for Best Banking/Bill Pay Service, was chosen as ABC News' App of the Week, and was named one of PCmag.com Top 100 Websites of 2012. For more information, please visit www.manilla.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2191876
Copyright @ Marketwire