CMRA, The First Camera For Apple Watch, Debuts At CES 2017
January 05, 2017 -- !-- AddToAny BEGIN -->
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- from ShowStoppers @ CES 2017 CMRA, the industry-first smart watchband for Apple Watch, will be making a public debut at CES 2017. CMRA will be displayed at Booth D7 at the ShowStoppers press event, which takes place on Thursday, January 5th at the Wynn Hotel.
Revealed in November 2016 by Glide, CMRA features two HD cameras for seamless photo and video capture directly from your wrist. The dual-camera band equips Apple Watch with a self-facing camera for selfies or video chat and an outward-facing camera for capturing the amazing and unexpected moments you share with the world.
With CMRA's dual high-definition cameras, Apple Watch users will soon experience:
- Instant photo and video capture: Snap a hi-res photo or capture HD video from the 8-megapixel outward-facing camera.
- Photo and video chat from the wrist: Take a selfie or share live video with the 2-megapixel self-facing camera. CMRA enables futuristic, science-fiction-like visual communication with a simple tap on the wrist.
- Instantly share highlights, all day: Photos and videos captured with CMRA can be shared instantly on popular apps like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Glide's visual messenger, all directly from the CMRA Apple Watch app. Embedded rechargeable battery lets you capture hundreds of photos or more than 30 minutes of live video on a single charge.
- Seamless integration: CMRA is Bluetooth and WiFi enabled for rapid and seamless media transfer to iPhone or the cloud. Photos and videos captured on the CMRA Apple Watch app and saved to the device's 8GB embedded memory, automatically sync to your iPhone's camera roll.
- Stylish functionality: The durable, splash-resistant elastomer bands are soft and flexible and come in four colors: blue, black, white, and a limited-edition gray.
- Simultaneous charging, even on the go: CMRA comes with a thoughtfully designed charging stand that charges Apple Watch and CMRA, together. The stand includes an embedded battery that holds enough power to fuel both devices twice on a single charge.
CMRA was developed by Glide, the company behind the Glide messenger, a free app that makes visual communication accessible for millions of users worldwide. Founded in 2012, Glide's mission is to make authentic communication incredibly accessible. The Glide app is entirely free and available for iOS, Android, and Windows devices. In addition to its phone apps, Glide offers unique, live video experiences for Apple Watch and Android Wear.
In 2016, Glide was selected by Fast Company as one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies for Video, and Glide team members were named to the 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company and 35 Innovators Under 35 by MIT Technology Review. For more information, visit http://glide.me. Follow CMRA on Twitter (@CMRA), (https://www.facebook.com/getcmra) or Instagram (@getcmra).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cmra-the-first-camera-for-apple-watch-debuts-at-ces-2017-300384180.html
SOURCE CMRA by Glide
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved