Aicent Provides Seamless LTE Roaming Connectivity Between SK Telecom And Globe Telecom
June 18, 2013 --
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
Aicent, a leading provider of mobile data network services and solutions for global mobile operators, today announced the successful implementation of their LTE Roaming Exchange solution with leading mobile operators SK Telecom and Globe Telecom, giving their mobile subscribers seamless connectivity over 4G LTE as they travel between South Korea and the Philippines.
- Through Aicents LTE Roaming Exchange solution both SK Telecom and Globe Telecom can create a continuous roaming experience for their subscribers as they travel between South Korea and the Philippines by offering them transparent and automatic access to their high speed next-generation LTE data services.
- Aicents LTE Roaming Exchange is built upon their IPX Transport service supporting multiple Class of Service and end-to-end QoS allowing SK Telecom and Globe Telecoms subscribers to seamlessly access the quality LTE services they have become accustomed to within their home network.
- By implementing Aicents LTE Roaming Exchange, both SK Telecom and Globe Telecom have instant connectivity, through a single IP connection, to more than 47 LTE operators located throughout the globe via Aicents extensive network of operators.
- Young Sub Kim, Vice President, Head of Collaboration Marketing Office
- Rizza Maniego-Eala, Head of the International Business Group, Globe Telecom
- MK Chang, Vice President, Product Marketing
Aicent, LTE Roaming, LTE, IPX Transport, SK Telecom, Globe Telecom, 4G
Serving more than three billion mobile users around the world, Aicent, Inc., a TL 9000 certified organization, is a leading IPX provider of data network services and solutions for global mobile operators. To enable interoperability between Aicent customers and other networks, Aicent operates one of the largest mobile IPX network exchanges connecting to over 200 operators, including ten of the worlds largest. Through extensive peering arrangements, the Aicent network reaches nearly all 3G and 4G LTE operators around the world. The company's global IPX network operates an integrated mobile messaging exchange, value added data roaming and global reach infrastructure services, including the worlds first and largest multimedia messaging exchange, designed to help carriers maximize revenue opportunities. For more information, visit http://www.aicent.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10841661.htm.