o9 Solutions Grows Annual Recurring Revenue by 51% in Q1 2023
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–o9 Solutions, a leading enterprise AI software platform provider for transforming planning and decision-making, today reported that its annual recurring revenue (ARR) added in Q1 2023 grew by 51% year-over-year. The growth during the quarter was attributed to new client additions and expansions at existing clients throughout the globe and across a variety of industries as companies increasingly realized the competitive advantage of adopting o9’s AI-powered Digital Brain platform for a range of high-value planning use cases.
During the quarter, o9 also implemented numerous go-lives at well-known brands across a variety of sectors, including softlines, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, consumer electronics, and more. o9’s clients, across a range of digital transformation scopes, benefited from significantly improved time to value by adopting its unique building-block approach to pre-packaged planning functionality and associated implementation workflows. o9 also benefited from enthusiastic adoption of its building-block approach by the system integrator partner ecosystem, adding further scale to digitizing client’s end-to-end planning and decision-making processes.
In late March 2023, o9 Solutions hosted its largest annual aim10x global virtual event. With 11,000-plus registrations, aim10x global is o9’s premier online event where supply chain, procurement, revenue management, IT, and sustainability leaders come together to gain best practices, insights, and inspiration from more than 60 thought leaders, change-makers, and executives who are shaping the future.
“Our results continue to reflect the outstanding value of our o9 Digital Brain integrated business planning platform. Our efforts to increase the efficiency of our delivery capabilities, driven by o9’s unique building-block approach, have demonstrated tremendous value to our clients. o9’s building-block approach to pre-package AI-driven planning functionality also drives significant sales efficiency evidenced by our strong year-over-year results and robust start to 2023,” said Chakri Gottemukkala, Co-founder and CEO of o9 Solutions. “We expect that more and more enterprises will leverage solutions like o9’s platform to enable more data-driven decision-making and digitally transform their large and complex global supply chains.”
Igor Rikalo, President and COO of o9 Solutions, said, “The first quarter shows a strong momentum into 2023, highlighting the effect of our impactful building-block approach and our ability to execute across different verticals and markets. I’m extremely proud of the entire o9 team, which always keeps our core client values and social impact in mind in all our activities.”
Other notable highlights achieved in Q1’23 include:
- o9 Solutions partners with PredictHQ to accelerate the demand intelligence revolution.
- o9 hosted a panel at this year’s SXSW 2023 conference called “The Planet Needs Sustainable Supply Chains.”
- o9 held its first inaugural Partner Awards Program, honoring Chainalytics, aioneers, and Microsoft and more.
- o9 Solutions was featured in Forbes in an article titled, “Why is o9 solutions growing so fast?”
- o9 Solutions expanded its strategic partnership with Marelli to implement an automated Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP) process globally.
- o9 Solutions ranked No. 92 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Southwest Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
- o9 Solutions announced an alliance with EY to help modernize supply chain operations through business planning and analytics solutions.
- o9 Solutions to provide end-to-end integrated business planning capabilities to Johnsonville, LCC.
About o9 Solutions, Inc.
o9 Solutions is a leading AI-powered platform for integrated business planning and decision-making for the enterprise. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or optimizing commercial initiatives, any planning process can be made faster and smarter with o9’s AI-powered digital solutions. Bringing together technology innovations—such as graph-based enterprise modeling, big data analytics, advanced algorithms for scenario planning, collaborative portals, easy-to-use interfaces and cloud-based delivery—into one platform. For more information, please visit www.o9solutions.com.
Jennifer Ottum and Evelien van der Wel
PR team o9 Solutions