REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Swimsanity! – Swimsanity! is a multiplayer underwater shooter with action-packed co-op and versus game modes, all supported by online* and local play. Play as hero Mooba, who uses a variety of unique power ups and weapons to survive in an aquatic world. Whether you’re teaming up with friends to swim into Adventure mode or clashing in competitive matches such as Last Mooba Standing, there are more than 150+ challenges to complete across eight action-packed game modes.
- Banner of the Maid – Banner of the Maid is a turn-based strategy game based on an alternative history of the French Revolution. Command the iconic troops of the 18th and 19th century, such as Line Infantry, Skirmisher, Calvary and Artillery, through turn-based strategy combat in reimagined European battlegrounds. Follow the steps of the young officer Pauline Bonaparte as she writes her own heroic story. Banner of the Maid will be available on Aug. 12.
- Dr. Mario World 2.0 Update – Dr. Mario World has received its free version 2.0 update! A new mode, Skill Summit, has been added where Doctors take turns being mentors and holding limited-time summits for players to clear to earn in-game rewards, such as additional Doctor characters. Players will also now receive Dr. Toad automatically when they clear stage 20 and may notice some updated designs to the game’s visuals, including the world map menu and Characters screen.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 112th Seed
- Aery – Broken Memories
- Alphadia Genesis
- Arcade Archives Burger Time
- City Bus Driving Simulator – Available Aug. 7
- Clan N
- Crowdy Farm Rush
- Cruel Bands Career
- Dininho Adventures
- Drink More Glurp
- Escape From Tethys – Available Aug. 12
- Frontline Zed
- Instant Sports Summer Games
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Myth Infinite Combate – Available Aug. 11
- Memory Lane
- Metamorphosis – Available Aug. 12
- RogueCube – Available Aug. 7
- Time Tenshi
- Titan Glory
- Twist&Bounce – Available Aug. 10
- Ultra Foodmess
- Wizards: Wand of Epicosity
- Wordify – Available Aug. 7
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.