REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#nintendoswitch–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Overwatch 2 – After years of bringing a colorful cast of characters together in online* team-based combat, the world has changed. Trouble is cropping up across the globe, and it’s not just the Null Sector. It’s time to reunite and stand with your fellow heroes! More extraordinary heroes will be joining the cast of Overwatch, including Sojourn, Junker Queen and Kiriko, who join the fight in Season 1. Travel the world and experience new ways to play as you brawl it out on the battlefield in a reimagined 5-v-5 battle system. Dive into action, unleash your power and spearhead a new era in Overwatch 2. Choose your hero and jump into the fight by downloading Overwatch 2 on Oct. 4.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition – FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition features the latest kits, clubs and squads from some of the top leagues of the world. It will also feature the addition of top women’s club teams and some of the world’s most famous stadiums, including new ones, an updated visual identity and a refreshed broadcast overlay package. FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition will feature the same gameplay features and modes from FIFA 22 Legacy Edition without any new development or significant enhancements. EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition will be available on Sept. 30.
- RAILGRADE – RAILGRADE is a management sim about using railways to transport resources and power industry on an off-world colony. As an administrator working on behalf of the Nakatani Chemicals corporation, it’s up to you to help restore industrial production following a disastrous collapse of the planet’s infrastructure. Construct intricate railway networks and use the power of trains to connect vital industries with the resources they require. Manage inputs and outputs to optimize production and create efficient supply chains using multilevel tracks and a variety of unique engine types. Combine strategic decision making with creative construction to rebuild a thriving industrial colony. Succeed, and you might just impress your corporate overlords enough to be allowed back home to earth. RAILGRADE is available now in Nintendo eShop.
- Nintendo Switch Games That Get You Moving for National Women’s Health and Fitness Day – Get moving with the sport of your choice in the Nintendo Switch Sports game and dance to the beat of chart-topping music in Just Dance 2022. Nintendo Switch Sports features intuitive motion controls, so you can jump right in and serve, spike or strike across Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton and Chambara (swordplay). Plus, Golf is planned to be added to the game via a free update this holiday! In Just Dance 2022 you can dance to 40 hits like “Don’t Go Yet” by Camila Cabello, “Love Story (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift and “Happier Than Ever” by Billie Eilish, just to name a few! You can even get the family grooving with kid-friendly songs and choreographies in Kids mode or start your own exercise routine in Ultimate Sweat mode. Nintendo Switch Sports and Just Dance 2022 are available now in Nintendo eShop.
- Reel in Double Gold Points With the Digital Version of Splatoon 3 – Here’s a fresh opportunity for you! For a limited time, you can earn double My Nintendo Gold Points on the digital version of the Splatoon 3 game. That means you can earn 10% in Gold Points, which you can then use toward your next eligible digital game or DLC in Nintendo eShop. Offer ends Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT.**
- Fresh Prizes for 10 Lucky Winners! – Enter for a chance to win*** a splat-tastic prize pack in the My Nintendo Splatoon 3 Sweepstakes! Prizes include a custom wrapped Splatoon 3 Inked Up Mini Locker, a Splatoon 3 themed Vault Case for the Nintendo Switch system, a Splatoon 3 water bottle and a slick Splatoon 3 Rolltop Ink Battle Backpack. My Nintendo members can redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points to enter, with up to three entries total. Ten lucky winners will be picked. The sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Oct. 4, so make sure you Squid Surge on over to https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/8c4a1871926eb0e3 to enter today!
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 9 Clues 2: The Ward – Available Sept. 30
- Airoheart – Available Sept. 30
- Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo – Available Oct. 4
- Arcade Archives The Return of ISHTAR
- Blind Fate: Edo no Yami
- Bunny Park – Available Sept. 30
- Burger Patrol
- Car Mats
- Caffeine: Victoria’s Legacy – Available Sept. 30
- Casual Challenge Players’ Club
- Counter Crossline: Crime War
- Crossroads Inn: A Fantasy Tavern Sim
- Cubic Figures
- Cyber Protocol: RETRO ARCADE
- Dinogotchi – Available Oct. 1
- Escape Goat
- Family Chess: Special Edition
- Fashion Friends
- FerroSlug – Available Oct. 4
- From Space
- Guardian Tales – Available Oct. 3
- Hazelnut Hex – Available Oct. 1
- Host 714
- I Love Finding MORE Pups – Collector’s Edition
- Kattish – Available Oct. 2
- League of Enthusiastic Losers
- Lemon Cake
- Let’s Build a Zoo
- Let’s Sing ABBA – Available Oct. 4
- Martian Panic
- Midnight Fight Express
- Mission 1985 – Available Oct. 1
- Moon Dancer
- Neon Mine – Available Sept. 30
- One Hell of a Ride – Available Sept. 30
- PAW Patrol: Grand Prix – Available Sept. 30
- Penko Park
- PICROSS S8
- Piratepoly Gold: Caribbean Treasure
- Real Truck Simulator USA Car Games – Driving Games, Parking Sim, Car Speed Racing 2022
- Serial Cleaners
- Shirone: the Dragon Girl
- Shotgun Farmers – Available Sept. 30
- Slap City
- SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris – Available Sept. 30
- The Zombie Smasher – Dead Apocalyptic Killer Car Driving & Parking Games Survival
- Touhou Shoujo Tale of Beautiful Memories
- Treasures of The Roman Empire
- Voodoo Detective
- Wylde Flowers
* Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Membership auto-renews after initial term at the then-current price unless canceled. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
** Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point. Offer valid through Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of the Splatoon 3 game in Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com. For more information about Gold Points, be sure to check out https://my.nintendo.com/about_gold_point.
*** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 12 p.m. PT on 8/24/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/4/2022. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account (if you do not have a Nintendo Account you can register for one at https://my.nintendo.com/; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/8c4a1871926eb0e3; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the My Nintendo Splatoon 3 Sweepstakes page (https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/8c4a1871926eb0e3) as stated in Official Rules. There will be ten (10) winners. Each winner will receive the following prize package: one (1) Splatoon 3 – Inked Up Mini Locker (ARV $200 USD), one (1) Splatoon 3 Collection – Rolltop Ink Battle Backpack (ARV $34.99 USD), one (1) Vault Case-Splatoon 3 (ARV $24.99 USD) and one (1) Splatoon 3 Collection – Stay Refreshed Water Bottle (ARV $24.99 USD). Total ARV of all prizes: $2,849.70 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://www.nintendo.com/events/rules/mynintendo-splatoon3-official-sweepstakes/. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Nintendo Switch Sports. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass DLC, Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC (full version of game required to use DLC for that game; sold separately) and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.