REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Café Mix – Complete touch-based puzzles to serve dishes and drinks to adorable Pokémon customers! Link together Pokémon icons to clear puzzles as you work to build up your very own café. Meet the goals for each puzzle before you run out of turns – link a certain number of icons, get a high score or even destroy sugar cubes to serve up Pokémon-themed menu items. In addition to recruiting more Pokémon staff members and growing your collection of menu items, the café itself will expand as you play. It’s time to become a café owner, solve puzzles and bring joy to Pokémon patrons!
- Mr. DRILLER DrillLand – The popular action-puzzle game Mr. DRILLER DrillLand makes its Western debut on the Nintendo Switch system. You’re invited to a secret amusement park, known as DrillLand, 500 meters underground. Explore and conquer the five attractions with simple-yet-exciting gameplay that players of all ages can enjoy. Dig your way to victory!
- The Almost Gone – Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life and the ripples we all make in this award-winning narrative puzzle game. Piece together a compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, from beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forward. Each new revelation takes you one step closer to understanding the truth.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – This immersive RPG with a twisting story and engaging, turn-based battles continues the epic saga of the Trails of Cold Steel series. Rean Schwarzer uncovers a dark plot that threatens his homeland. To face their enemies, he must prepare a new generation of heroes as an instructor at a new branch campus and guide them toward victory. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III will be available on June 30.
- Min Min From ARMS Joins the Fight in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – From her humble beginnings as a ramen-loving employee at the Mintendo Noodle House, Min Min has grown into a champion fighter. On June 29, she enters the battle as the newest playable character in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game. Min Min’s extraordinary reach and versatile tools enable her to unleash a new range of fighting strategies in the game. The purchase of Min Min’s Challenger Pack* for $5.99 also includes the Spring Stadium stage and 18 newly added music tracks from the ARMS game. Fighters Pass Vol. 2*, which includes Min Min and five more Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fighters currently under development, is also available for purchase for $29.99.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu – Available June 26
- Arcade Archives VS. BASEBALL
- Behold the Kickmen
- Blair Witch
- BRIGANDINE The Legend of Runersia
- City Driving Simulator – Available June 26
- Collar X Malice
- Iron Wings
- KUUKIYOMI 2: Consider It More! – New Era
- Miden Tower
- Pachi Pachi On A Roll
- PLOID SAGA
- Poopdie – Chapter One
- Quell Zen – Available June 27
- STAR WARS Episode I Racer
- Sudoky – Available June 26
- Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio
- The Forgotten Land
- the StoryTale – Available June 30
- Towaga: Among Shadows
- Tower Of Time
- Truck and Logistics Simulator
- Urban Flow – Available June 26
- Urban Trial Tricky
- Yes, Your Grace – Available June 26
*Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately. DLC may require additional storage space. See support.nintendo.com for details.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.