Four-day Event to Feature Deep Discounts on the Latest Tech Products
LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#FantasTech—Newegg, one of the leading tech-focused e-retailers in North America, today unveiled details of its upcoming FantasTech sale. Now in its sixth year, FantasTech promises great deals on the latest tech products.
Summertime has traditionally been a popular time to shop online. This holds especially true in 2020 as COVID-19 has caused many to stay closer to home or forego summer travel plans altogether. Spending more time at home has catalyzed a sharp uptick in online shopping as consumers seek-out products to make their time at home more enjoyable. Whether upgrading home offices, preparing for continued distance learning in the fall, or purchasing new home entertainment products, shopping online has become a vital lifeline for people to manage their way through the pandemic.
“Unusual circumstances brought on by COVID-19 have driven a sharp increase in consumer spending online, and we’re working tirelessly to keep up with this surge in demand,” said Anthony Chow, Global CEO of Newegg. “This year’s FantasTech sale brings the latest tech products within easy reach of anyone looking for great deals on this year’s most sought-after tech.”
Newegg’s 2020 FantasTech sale kicks off July 13 and extends through July 16. Visit www.newegg.com/FantasTech for the latest on Newegg’s FantasTech sale. Highlights of the special savings offered throughout the sale include:
- MSI GS75 Stealth-1074 17.3″ Gaming Laptop – Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q, 32 GB Memory, 1 TB SSD $2,099.99
- ASUS VivoBook S15 S512FL Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6″ FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics $699.99
- AORUS KD25F 25″ Frameless eSports Grade Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080p $349.99
- AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 65W 100-100000071BOX Desktop Processor $259.99
- Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 95W BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630 $349.99
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard $239.99
- WD Elements 6TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive Black WDBWLG0060HBK-NESN $104.99
- Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CT2K8G4DFS832A $54.99
- Team Group GX2 2.5″ 1TB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) T253X2001T0C101$80.99
- Sennheiser Momentum Free (506898) Special Edition $89.95
- ASUS AC3100 Wi-Fi Dual-band Gigabit Wireless Router with 4×4 MU-MIMO $179.99
For more information and to shop Newegg, visit https://www.newegg.com/. Like Newegg on Facebook, subscribe to Newegg on YouTube and follow Newegg on Twitter to stay up to date on the company’s latest news.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is one of the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, with a global reach in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, the company offers its more than 40 million registered customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, entertainment, smart home and gaming products. Newegg is consistently ranked as one of the best online shopping destinations, and the company regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg is headquartered in City of Industry, California, with North American distribution facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit https://www.newegg.com/.
John Snedigar, Faultline Communications