Kingston FURY Expands the Look of DDR5 Lineup
• Eye-catching Aggressive Heat Spreaders in White
• Dynamic, Customizable RGB Lighting with Kingston FURY CTRL
• Intel XMP 3.0 Certified
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Kingston FURY, the high-performance division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the addition of white heat spreaders to its award-winning line of Kingston FURY DDR5 memory modules providing more options for those looking to build a system that stands above the rest, in and out of the game.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 offers the superior speed and low latency solutions to take your experience to the next level of performance, now with a low-profile heat spreader design in white to combine outstanding cooling functionality and bold styling. Go for a simple and easy upgrade with Plug N Play at 4800MT/s1 or select an Intel® XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO™ Certified kit . Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users personalize even further with the Kingston FURY CTRL™ RGB tool by selecting or customizing one of the 18 built-in, vibrant, and stunning RGB lighting2 effects, all kept smooth and in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology. The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 line hits speeds up to 6000MT/s, is available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules, and kits of 2 up to 64GB, with kits of 4 coming next month.
For system builders and DIY PC enthusiasts who want to maximize the performance of their next-gen DDR5 platforms and complement the look of the latest PC builds, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 enhances your system with aggressive low latencies and extreme speeds up to 7200MT/s. Whether creating content, multi-tasking or pushing the limits in-game, users can tap into the extreme overclocking potential of DDR5 in style. Again, with FURY CTRL users can select from 18 customizable lighting effects to highlight the sleek, aluminum heat spreaders of the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB available now in white & silver. Available in single module capacities of 16GB and 32GB and Dual Channel kits of 2 with capacities up to 64GB.
“We’re pleased to expand the look of our Kingston FURY DDR5 lineup with the addition of white heat spreaders,” said Kristy Ernt, DRAM business manager, Kingston. “As creativity flows and gaming evolves, we want to empower our users to choose the modules that best fit their individual style.”
The Kingston FURY DDR5 line of memory is 100% tested at speed and backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
For more information visit kingston.com.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Greater starting speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MT/s, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- AMD EXPO certified: AMD’s Extended Profiles for Overclocking
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers3: Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader: Newly designed heat spreaders in black or white combine bold styling and outstanding cooling functionality.
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Enhanced lighting with new heat spreader design: Game in style by customizing the black or white heat spreaders with the smooth, stunning range of 18 RGB lighting2 effects using Kingston FURY CTRL™ or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™: Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Kits of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds4: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL36, CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Engineered to Maximize Performance: With speeds up to 7200MT/s, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB features premium components hand-tuned by engineers, rigorously tested for compatibility across the industry’s leading motherboards, and backed by 100% factory testing at speed for a hassle-free overclock experience.
- Tap Into Extreme Overclocking Potential: DDR5 ushers in a whole new era of memory technology to make extreme overclocking a more stable option than previous generations. On-die ECC delivers more reliable DRAM components, an on-board PMIC balances power when and where it’s needed, and two independent 32-bit subchannels provide dramatic increases in data efficiency for multi-core processors.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 Certified: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes overclocking a breeze with advanced pre-optimized factory timings, speeds and voltages for overclocking performance. Renegade DDR5 RGB features a programmable PMIC for XMP 3.0, supporting up to two customizable profiles to optimize your own unique timings, speeds, and voltages saved directly to the DIMM.
- Qualified by the World’s Leading Motherboard Manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Aggressive Aluminum Heat Spreader Design: Newly designed black & silver and white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB keep your rig running— and looking—cool to complement the look of your latest PC build.
- Dynamic RGB lighting: Bring your system to life with 18 preset RGB lighting effects utilizing Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer’s RGB software with the sleek newly designed black & silver or white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB.
- Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology: Ensure your RGB lighting effects stay in perfect lock-step with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
Capacities: Singles: 16GB, 32GB
Kits of 2: 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds: 6000MT/s, 6400MT/s, 6800MT/s, 7200MT/s
- Latencies: CL32, CL36, CL38
- Voltage : 1.35V, 1.4V, 1.45V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 39.2mm x 7.65mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 44mm x 7.66mm
Kingston FURY™ Plug N Play memory will run in DDR5 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 products support XMP 3.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.
Lighting customizable with Kingston FURY CTRL software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
Featured on the Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers.
Learn more about megatransfers per second – MT/s denotes megatransfers (million transfers) per second and represents the effective data rate (speed) of DDR (Double Data Rate) SDRAM memory in computing. A DDR SDRAM memory module transfers data on the rise and fall of every clock cycle (1 Hz).
|Ex: DDR4-3200 (PC4-3200)|
|Clock Rate: 1600MHz|
|Data Rate: 3200MT/s|
|Bandwidth: 25,600 MB/s (25.6 GB/s)|
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology, Inc.
From big data, to laptops and PCs, to IoT-based devices like smart and wearable technology, to design-in and contract manufacturing, Kingston helps deliver the solutions used to live, work and play. The world’s largest PC makers and cloud-hosting companies depend on Kingston for their manufacturing needs, and our passion fuels the technology the world uses every day. We strive beyond our products to see the bigger picture, to meet the needs of our customers and offer solutions that make a difference. To learn more about how Kingston Is With You, visit Kingston.com.
Editor’s Note: For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact PR Team, Kingston Technology Company, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-435-2600 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room kingston.com/company/press/
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. IronKey is a registered trademark of Kingston Digital, Inc. Kingston FURY and the Kingston FURY logo are trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Kingston Digital, Inc.