Save on gaming monitor deals from MSI, ASUS and more at the early Black Friday sale, featuring 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 27 inch, curved and flat panel monitor discounts
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Black Friday 2020 researchers at Saver Trends have compared all the best early gaming monitor deals for Black Friday, including the latest deals on 24, 27 & 32 inch 4K, 1080p & 1440p curved and flat gaming monitors from ASUS, MSI, Dell and more. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Gaming Monitor Deals:
- Save up to 25% on top-rated gaming monitors & displays at HP.com – click the link for live prices on best-selling 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch and 35-inch gaming monitors
- Save up to 40% on gaming monitors including 144Hz, curved & ultrawide monitors – check the latest deals on top-rated Dell, ASUS, Sceptre, MSI & LG gaming monitors at Walmart
- Save up to 30% on top-rated gaming monitors at Amazon – check the latest deals available on 4K gaming monitors, curved monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save up to $223 on a wide range of 4K gaming monitors at Walmart – choose the hottest deals from highly recommended brands including Samsung, LG, ASUS, BenQ, Acer, Dell, HP, & more
- Save on ASUS gaming monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $180 on MSI gaming monitors at Walmart
- Save up to 30% on 27-inch gaming monitors from top-rated brands at Walmart – deals from brands include MSI, Samsung, BenQ, Sceptre, HP, ASUS, Dell, and more
Best Monitor Deals:
- Save up to 50% off on a wide range of top-rated monitors at HP.com – including savings on best-selling IPS & LED Backlit monitors
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of computer & gaming monitors at Walmart – check the latest deals available on curved, gaming, ultra-wide & 4K monitors
- Save up to 30% on a wide range of monitors and displays at Amazon – featuring savings on monitors from top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
Interested in more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sales event and Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals to compare hundreds more active offers available now. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQ is one of the best 4K gaming monitors in the market. It has a 27 inch IPS 4K panel with a refresh rate of 144Hz. Other features include 1ms response time, Adaptive Sync support, HDR400 and the ASUS Eye Care technology. For people that want a lower resolution for better framerates, the MSI Optix MAG270VC2 is one of the top choices. It is a 1080p 27 inch curved gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 165Hz. Other features include AMD Freesync, 1ms response time and swivel/tilt/height adjustability.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])