LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AutomotiveAudioSpeakersMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive audio speakers market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.65 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alpine Electronics Inc., Bose Corp., B & W Group Ltd., Clarion Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Harman International Industries Inc., JVCKENWOOD Corp., Panasonic Corp., Pioneer Corp., and Sony Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The availability of cost-effective aftermarket speakers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Audio Speakers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Audio Speakers Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43594
Automotive Audio Speakers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive audio speakers market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Audio Speakers Market Size
- Automotive Audio Speakers Market Trends
- Automotive Audio Speakers Market Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of IoT-enabled smart speakers as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive audio speakers market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Audio Speakers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive audio speakers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive audio speakers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive audio speakers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive audio speakers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger vehicles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Bose Corp.
- B & W Group Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- JVCKENWOOD Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Pioneer Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.