Automate REWIND Brings Back the Best of Automate 2022
Starting today, watch—or re-watch—keynotes, theater sessions, exhibitor spotlights and Automate LIVE interviews from North America’s largest robotics and automation trade show
ANN ARBOR, Mich.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#A3automate—Automate REWIND launches today, a digital library of content featuring Automate 2022 keynotes, theater talks, Automate LIVE interviews, exhibitor spotlights, and more. Through October 31, anyone can revisit the trends, best practices, and industry insights covering topics from North America’s largest robotics and automation trade show.
Starting November 1, all content will be available exclusively to members of the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the organizer of Automate and the leading global advocate for the benefits of automating.
Automate 2022 took place in Detroit this June, returning in-person for this first time since 2019. The biggest show to date, Automate hosted more than 24,000 registrants, 600 exhibitor booths, nearly 200 expert speakers from many of the biggest name in the industry, and more than 2 million virtual views of its digital content.
“Our record-breaking show featured amazing industry leaders sharing their expertise on the latest technologies, trends, and solutions – while also focusing on addressing the ongoing labor shortages,” said Robert Huschka, A3’s vice president of Education Strategies. “It’s impossible for attendees to catch every keynote or educational session during such a busy show, and we know many folks weren’t able to attend in-person. That’s why we’ve put together Automate REWIND—giving everyone the chance to watch this incredibly valuable content that keeps people returning to Automate time and time again.”
Highlights of videos available through Automate REWIND include:
- General Motor’s Douglas Stanguini, “Smart Manufacturing Excellence as a Competitive Advantage”
- Boston Dynamics’ Marc Raibert, “Legged Robots: Today, Tomorrow and the Future”
- Rachele Focardi, “Future of Work: The Multigenerational Post-Covid Workplace”
- AI & Manufacturing Keynote Panel, “How Artificial Intelligence is Powering the Next Wave of Manufacturing,” featuring Andrew Ng, Landing AI; Joe Lui, Accenture; Dieter Fox, NVIDIA; Jorge Arinez, General Motors; and Irene J. Petrick, Intel
Show theater sessions:
- Mobility Trends and Impact on Manufacturing
- Automation Industry Statistics, Trends & Outlooks
- Advances in Home Robotics
- Cutting-Edge Research Driving Automation Forward
- AI & Virtual Environments: Digital Twin Panel Discussion
- Ascent Aerospace
- Landing AI
- Matrox Imaging
- McNaughton McKay
- 37 interviews with industry executives and experts conducted by Jake Hall of The Manufacturing Millennial and Chris Luecke of the Manufacturing Happy Hour
Plan for Automate 2023 Now: Pre-Registration Open Now
Automate 2023 will be hosted in the same location, at the Huntington Place Convention Center in Detroit, May 22-25, 2023. Pre-registration is now open. Exhibitor spots are filling fast, so interested companies should contact James Hamilton, A3’s VP of sales, here to book a booth or explore sponsorship opportunities.
About Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) is the leading global advocate for the benefits of automating. A3 promotes automation technologies and ideas that transform the way business is done. Members of A3 represent over 1,100 automation manufacturers, component suppliers, system integrators, end users, academic institutions, research groups and consulting firms worldwide that drive automation forward.
A3 hosts a number of industry-leading events, including the International Robot Safety Conference (September 27-29, 2022, in Columbus, OH), the AI & Smart Automation Conference (September 29, 2022 in Columbus, OH), Autonomous Mobile Robot & Logistics Week (October 10-13, 2022, in Boston, MA), The Vision Show (October 11-13, 2022, in Boston, MA), A3 Business Forum (January 16-18, 2023, in Orlando, FL) and Automate Show & Conference (May 22-25 2023, in Detroit, MI).
Association for Advancing Automation
HCI Marketing and Communications, Inc.