AI Experts to Discuss How Artificial Intelligence is Powering Manufacturing at Automate 2022
Technologists from Accenture, NVIDIA, General Motors, Landing AI and Intel to offer insights and best practices on how to put AI to use
ANN ARBOR, Mich.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#A3automate–Today at the Automate 2022 Show and Conference in Detroit, leading experts in artificial intelligence (AI) will discuss how to put AI to use in manufacturing facilities in the keynote panel, “AI & Manufacturing – How Artificial Intelligence is Powering the Next Wave of Manufacturing.” Technologists from Accenture, NVIDIA, General Motors, Landing AI and Intel will offer insights and best practices on how businesses can take advantage of AI to enhance their automation processes and improve efficiencies and productivity overall.
“These experts will help companies better understand the intricate relationship between robots, automation, and artificial intelligence so decision makers can take advantage of the opportunities presented by smart technologies,” said Jeff Burnstein, president of the Association for Advancing Automation, the organizer of the event. “The synergies among AI and automation technologies are powering the next wave of manufacturing, and we want everyone to feel empowered with this knowledge to move forward after Automate.”
- Joe Lui, Global Robotics Practice Lead, Accenture
- Dieter Fox, Senior Director of Robotics Research, NVIDIA
- Jorge Arinez, Technical Fellow and Lab Group Manager for Manufacturing Systems and Controls, General Motors
- Andrew Ng, CEO and Founder, Landing AI
- Irene J. Petrick, Senior Director of Industrial Innovation, Intel
Registration Still Open for Automate 2022
Automate, North America’s leading automation trade show and conference, returns to Detroit next week after two decades in Chicago. Free registration is open at https://www.automateshow.com. Held at the city’s Huntington Place Convention Center, the event is the largest robotics and automation trade show ever held in North America, featuring more than 560 leading global suppliers of robots, machine vision, motion, control, AI, and smart automation, as well as the leading systems integrators of these technologies.
In addition to the AI & Manufacturing panel keynote at 1 p.m. today, featured keynotes include:
- “Daymond John’s 5 Shark Points: Fundamentals for Success in Business and Life” (June 6, 8:45 a.m.)
- General Motor’s Douglas Stanguini, “Smart Manufacturing Excellence as a Competitive Advantage” (June 7, 8:45 a.m.)
- Boston Dynamics founder/CEO Marc Raibert, “Legged Robots: Today, Tomorrow and the Future (June 8, 8:45 a.m.)
- Future work strategist Rachelle Focardi, “ Future of Work: The Multigenerational Post-Covid Workplace (June 9, 8:45 a.m.)
Automate also hosts a four-day educational conference (admission fee required), with sessions on AI, industrial robotics, collaborative robotics, autonomous mobile robotics (AMRs), machine and computer vision solutions, and motion control technologies. Explore the conference sessions here.
- Register for Automate 2022 at https://www.automateshow.com.
- To apply for a press pass, visit https://www.automateshow.com/form.cfm?form_id=151
About Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) is the leading global advocate for the benefits of automating. A3 promotes automation technologies and ideas that transform the way business is done. Members of A3 represent nearly 1,100 automation manufacturers, component suppliers, system integrators, end users, academic institutions, research groups and consulting firms from throughout the world that drive automation forward.
A3 hosts a number of industry-leading events, including the Automate Show & Conference (June 6-9, 2022, in Detroit, MI), the International Robot Safety Conference (September 27-29, 2022, in Columbus, OH), the AI & Smart Automation Conference (September 29, 2022 in Columbus, OH), The Autonomous Mobile Robot & Logistics Week (October 10-13, 2022, in Boston, MA), The Vision Show (October 11-13, 2022, in Boston, MA) and A3 Business Forum (January 16-18, 2023, in Orlando, FL).
Association for Advancing Automation
HCI Marketing and Communications, Inc.