TXOne Networks Booms as Companies Globally Prioritize Protecting ICS, Operations and Revenues
TXOne Networks builds out team and grows Americas presence to meet demand for OT-native security solutions
IRVING, Texas & TAIPEI, Taiwan–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#OTZeroTrust—TXOne Networks, the leader of industrial cybersecurity, announced ongoing, rapid growth as protecting industrial control systems (ICS) continues to climb in importance among varied organizations worldwide. TXOne Networks has added new expertise and significantly expanded its Americas office.
“Data breaches grew more expensive than ever after all sorts of new tools and technologies appeared to enable remote workforce during the pandemic,” said Dave Purdy, TXOne Networks’ regional vice president of sales, North America. “But companies have seen that simply extending IT (information technology) security products into industrial settings is not enough; they require cybersecurity approaches built from the ground up for OT (operational technology). As the pioneer of OT-native approaches to properly safeguard operations, revenues and critical assets for their entire lifecycle, TXOne Networks is at the vanguard of growth in the space.”
Added Jeff Van Natter, director, strategic alliances and business development: “TXOne is having tremendous success engaging with OT-focused systems integrators and OEM Alliance partners. They understand the need in ICS for OT-native, preventative security. Asset visibility is important, while network segmentation and threat prevention for critical systems is a must-have.”
Purdy’s industry experience is concentrated in business and operational resiliency spanning global financial services, power generation, utilities, defense contractors and manufacturing. Prior to joining TXOne Networks, he held various leadership positions at AWS, EMC Corporation and IBM Corporation.
Van Natter’s industry experience includes partner-program execution for business intelligence, enterprise resource planning, application performance management and enterprise IT and OT security. Prior to joining TXOne Networks, he held positions at Business Objects, SAP, Compuware and Trend Micro.
Both Purdy and Van Natter joined TXOne Networks during 2022, amid a remarkable, ongoing period of growth for the company.
TXOne Networks in June 2022 announced the expansion of its Americas operations with a new U.S. office, growing team and extended channel- and customer-support activities in the region. Subsequently, in August, the company announced a significant Series B financing round of $70 million, and it plans to use the capital injection to expand global presence. TXOne Networks continued throughout the rest of the year to ramp up staffing at an even faster rate than anticipated. Plus, in its latest office expansion, TXOne Networks established its new Americas headquarters at Mandalay Towers in the high-tech corridor of Las Colinas, Irving, Texas—home to several Fortune 500 companies and centrally located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The new office space includes a training facility for partners, customers and prospects.
The company’s success has captured the interest of leading industry media and observers:
- A Moor Insights & Strategy podcast with TXOne Networks chief executive officer Dr. Terence Liu garnered more than 41,000 views in the first six months since its original live stream in October 2022. View the video of Terence Liu’s interview with Patrick Moorhead, Moor Insights & Strategy chief executive officer and chief analyst, on diving into the OT breach.
- TXOne Networks’ solutions in April 2023 were named Gold Award winners in three Cybersecurity Excellence Awards categories. EdgeIPS won in Network Security and ICS/SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition); Portable Inspector, in Security Investigation.
- At RSA Conference 2023 in San Francisco, the company received five Global InfoSec Awards from Cyber Defense Magazine: Endpoint Security, ICS/SCADA, Network Detection and Response, Next Generation Firewall and OT Security
- CRN magazine in April 2023 named TXOne Networks among its “10 Coolest IoT Security Companies.”
- Also in April 2023, TXOne Networks’ Stellar was selected as a bronze Stevie® winner in the Endpoint Security Management Solution category of the 21st-annual American Business Awards.
- Frost & Sullivan in May 2023 accorded TXOne Networks its 2023 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award for OT security.
TXOne Networks’ 2022 annual report details growth in disruptive ransomware extortion and attacks on supply chains and critical infrastructure assets. Insights Into ICS/OT Cybersecurity 2022 was produced in collaboration with Frost & Sullivan and is publicly available for free download. The report concludes, “Based on OT zero-trust solutions (such as network segmentation, virtual patching, trust lists, asset hardening, and security inspections), providing a superior baseline of protection by elevating the cybersecurity standards of the network and assets from the ground up, we believe organizations can better respond to cyber threats that may arise in 2023.”
Follow TXOne Networks on Blog, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
About TXOne Networks
TXOne Networks offers cybersecurity solutions that ensure the reliability and safety of industrial control systems and operational technology environments through the OT zero trust methodology. TXOne Networks works together with both leading manufacturers and critical infrastructure operators to develop practical, operations-friendly approaches to cyber defense. TXOne Networks offers both network-based and endpoint-based products to secure the OT network and mission-critical devices in a real-time, defense-in-depth manner. www.txone.com
De Anne O’Connell
Interprose for TXOne Networks