Schneider Electric Launches EvoPacT Digital Circuit Breakers in Canada
- EvoPacT digital circuit breakers help mitigate risks for facilities and the people who work with them
- Lasts three times longer than the industry standard for MV circuit breakers
- Tested against all major international standards including ANSI/IEEE, CSA and IEC
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the launch of its new medium voltage circuit breaker, EvoPacT, for the Canadian market. This new and improved solution has been designed to address the needs of infrastructure, large industrial and commercial buildings, electro-intensive processes and cloud and service providers.
EvoPacT offers a range of benefits over traditional equipment, including:
- Real-time monitoring: Minimize potential equipment issues with complete 360° insight into digital operations from a safe working distance.
- Longer Lifetime: Tested for long-lasting performance and durability, up to 30,000 operations.
- Innovative and resilient design: Designed to be modular and easily upgraded. The circuit breaker can quickly and smoothly evolve with business needs.
- Built-in sustainability: To help ensure a greener future, EvoPacT digital circuit breakers are Green Premium certified and Carbon Footprint Transparency with published third-party certification available.
The revolutionary circuit breaker incorporates digital technology, sensors, apps, services, and a digital logbook to facilitate remote monitoring and control, improve efficiency and uptime, increase productivity, provide better visibility, and lower the cost of operation.
EvoPacT offers digital insights which empower facility managers to proactively manage any potential issues in real-time, reducing risks, lifetime costs and downtime to operations – a critical step for businesses relying on large amounts of power for critical work, including manufacturers, hospitals, and data centers.
“The compact design, integrated automation, and monitoring and control capabilities of the new EvoPacT circuit breaker solution enables users to do more with less,” says Sera Moffatt, Power Product Sales and Marketing Director, Schneider Electric Canada. “Our EvoPacT digital switches are also Green Premium certified, which is part of our commitment to deliver sustainable performance for our customers,” Moffatt added.
This new circuit breaker is part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure open, interoperable IoT-enabled system architecture and platform that provides innovation at every level and is covered by end-to-end cybersecurity. To access data from remote devices, it can also be shared via cloud connection to digital services, like EcoStruxure Asset Advisor, to fully optimize system interoperability.
To learn more about EvoPacT, please visit the Schneider Electric website or contact your local Schneider Electric representative for a quotation.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Follow us on:
Follow us on: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Instagram | Blog
Hashtags: #SureSeT #EvoPacT #TheFutureIsSet
Media Relations – Edelman on behalf of Schneider Electric, Juan Pablo Guerrero
Phone: +1 416 875 7173, Email: [email protected]