The Academy of Home Staging Announces 2013 First Quarter Classes
January 15, 2013 --
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce its first quarter 2013 classes. Students will have a choice of locations from Tampa Bay, Florida to Dallas, Texas, Los Angeles, California to Seattle, Washington.
In 2013 The Academy of Home Staging is offering students something extra in most all of its classes - trips to local design centers at some locations, Feng Shui, Rental Staging and Dress for Success. In 2013 students have the widest variety of locations and course offerings ever offered by The Academy of Home Staging.
The dates, locations and specialties for each location for first quarter 2013 are:
February 18th 22nd, Dallas, TX
The Dallas class comes with a bonus field trip to the Dallas Design Center.
February 25th March 1st, Seattle, WA
Bonus field trip to the design center with special exercise, plus bonus Feng Shui and Dress for Success segments.
March 4th 9th Tampa Bay, FL
Dual designation, 6 day class. Includes Rental Staging and a free camera to the first 3 registrants.
March 11th 15th Los Angeles, CA
Train with the founder of The Academy, Kim Kapellusch
It is easier than ever for interested students to attend the industry leading Advanced Home Staging Certification training. With our recently announced Financing program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
Students who sign up for the Los Angeles class prior to January 12th will still be able to take advantage of the $250 early bird savings by registering and paying in full at least 60 days prior to the class. Students can easily enter into the rapidly growing industry of Home Staging and Redesign in 2013 by combining the financing program and the Early Bird Savings program from The Academy of Home Staging.
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academys training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging.
Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10281520.htm.