Deohako iPad Connection System Launches on New Crowdfunding Website for Makers
November 19, 2012 --
Austin, TX (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
There's an attachment for that...
Deohako Designs is taking on the iPad accessory market with an iPad connection system, a series of iPad attachments that quickly connect to the Deohako case.
The iPad connection system is centered around the iPad connection case which has 2 basic connection types:
- The twist and click connection allows the user to quickly mount to flat surfaces like a wall or a notebook
- The ¼-20 screw is the universal standard for many small accessories, including most camera gear, allows the user to connect with a variety of diverse attachments on the market today
Chris Anderson, founder of Deohako Design, first thought of the concept when his wife kept complaining about how she needed to uninstall and re-intsall the iPad from accessory to accessory. Anderson spent the next several months designing, prototyping, and testing connection concepts that hold strong but install simply.
Theres an app for just about everything, but when it comes to hardware, why do we need to choose just one solution? The Deohako iPad connection system is about doing more with less said Chris Anderson.
The Deohako iPad system centered around the specially designed iPad connection case attaches to the following accessories:
- Deohako wall mount
- Deohako notebook
- Rigid suction cup
- Bendable suction cup
- Adjustable clamp
- Joby GorillaPod Zoom bendable tripod
- Any other ¼ 20 accessory
There are literally thousands of ways to use the Deohako iPad case with the attachments. Some of the most popular uses include.
- Backseat or Stroller Entertainment for Children
- Map for Bike or Car
- Hands-free iPad usage in bed
- iPad stand while cooking
- Wall mounted picture frame and charging station
Deohako plans to ship products to a limited number of supporters before the holidays and the rest in early 2013. Late holiday shoppers will receive a proof of purchase from Deohako that makes a great stocking stuffer.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10130945.htm.