REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Resident Evil 5 – One of the most popular Resident Evil games can now be played on the go. Resident Evil 5 features Chris Redfield and his partner Sheva Alomar, as they venture to the heart of Africa to investigate an outbreak. Featuring single-player and co-op* modes, this fully-loaded release includes all previously released DLC (Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape story expansions, Versus mode, extra figures and four costumes), No Mercy mode, as well as the additional mode “The Mercenaries United,” which combines the two fan-favorite modes, The Mercenaries and The Mercenaries Reunion for an even more intense experience. Resident Evil 5 will be available on Oct. 29 – just in time for Halloween!
- Resident Evil 6 – Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 is a dramatic horror experience that cannot be forgotten. The game spans across various areas of the globe starring multiple playable characters, including fan favorites and faces. Jump into the fray either solo or up-to-four-player co-op* in four dramatic chapters of the campaign, or head into one of multiple extra modes such as Survivor that pits up to six players against one another in a heated battle. This edition includes all current DLC, along with two costumes per main character, originally unlockable exclusively through Residentevil.net, that are now unlockable through the game itself. Resident Evil 6 will be available on Oct. 29.
- Disgaea 4 Complete+ – When the ruling powers of Hades are revealed to be corrupt, Valvatorez must spark a rebellion to bring them down! Armed to the teeth with dynamic, over-the-top gameplay and a horde of special features, this is the ultimate Disgaea! Disgaea 4 Complete+ will be available on Oct. 29.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD – Head back into the fantastical world of Super Monkey Ball and take back your bananas from the space alien pirate king, Captain Crabuchin. Race through more than 100 colorful stages, and challenge your friends and family to 10 fan-favorite Party Games. Feeling like the fastest, most maneuverable monkey around? Try out Time Attack mode or the grueling Decathlon endurance run! Will you make it onto the scoreboard? Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD will be available on Oct. 29.
- Enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes!** – This year, the spookiest holiday of the year is extra spooky because the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game arrives on Oct. 31. Want to help us celebrate the game’s launch? You can enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes, exclusively for My Nintendo members. Redeem your My Nintendo Platinum Points for a chance to win spooky-fun prizes. The statues are incredibly detailed – seriously, check out the design of the ghost-sucking Poltergust G-00. It even matches the design seen in the game’s trailers. To learn more, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/81d90ed9678d9ceb
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 〇× LOGIC PUZZLE 1000 !
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout – Available Oct. 29
- Cat Quest II
- Close to the Sun – Available Oct. 29
- Creepy Brawlers
- Dark Devotion
- Dark Veer
- Deep Space Rush – Available Oct. 25
- Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King – Available Oct. 29
- Door Kickers: Action Squad – Available Oct. 28
- Dusk Diver – Available Oct. 29
- Earthfall: Alien Horde – Available Oct. 29
- Fear of Traffic
- Ghost Blade HD
- Harvest Moon: Mad Dash – Available Oct. 29
- HAUNTED: Halloween ’86
- Home Sheep Home: Farmageddon Party Edition
- Horror Pinball Bundle – Available Oct. 25
- Into the Dead 2 – Available Oct. 25
- Jet Kave Adventure – Demo Version
- Lethis – Path of Progress
- Let’s Sing Country – Available Oct. 25
- Mountain Rescue Simulator – Available Oct. 28
- Party Treats
- Pixel Gladiator
- Pizza Bar Tycoon
- Soul Searching
- Spaceland – Available Oct. 30
- Tennis Go
- The friends of Ringo Ishikawa – Demo Version
- The Legend of Dark Witch
- Ultra Off-Road 2019: Alaska – Available Oct. 25
- VAMPYR – Available Oct. 29
- Vortex Attack EX
- Winter Sports Games
- Xeno Crisis – Available Oct. 28
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
*Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 10:00am PT on October 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 10, 2019. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstakes; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points per entry on the Luigi’s Mansion 3 sweepstake page as stated in Official Rules. Five (5) First Place winners will each receive one (1) Collector’s Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $99.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99, and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Ten (10) Second Place winners will each receive one (1) Standard Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $79.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,899.70. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit URL Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.