Newegg’s Eighth Annual FantasTech Sale Offers Deals on the Most Desired Tech Products
PC components, gaming PC systems and everything else in tech available at lower prices
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$NEGG #deals–Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, today launched its eighth annual FantasTech Sale, a yearly event spotlighting deep savings on PC components, gaming PC systems, in-demand tech products, consumer electronics and entertainment tech products. The official 2022 FantasTech Sale runs through July 15.
Newegg’s 2022 FantasTech Sale theme is “Deals for everyone. No membership required.”
See the 2022 FantasTech Sale here: https://newegg.io/fantastech2022
Featured deals include:
- ABS Master Gaming PC – Intel i5 12400F – ASUS TUF RTX 3060 – 16GB DDR4 3200MHz – 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD – ASUS TUF GT301 – ASUS TUF Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- ASUS VivoBook 17 K712EA Thin and Light Laptop, 17.3″ FHD Display, Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Transparent Silver, K712EA-SB35
- Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case, Aura Sync Compatible Dual Ring RGB LED Fans, Top Mount PSU & HDD/SSD, Tempered Glass & Steel – PRISM S500
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X – Ryzen 5 5000 Series Vermeer (Zen 3) 6-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 65W Desktop Processor
- LG OLED65G2PUA 4K evo Gallery Edition OLED TV (2022)
- WD Red Plus 12TB NAS Hard Disk Drive – 7200 RPM Class SATA 6Gb/s, CMR, 256MB Cache, 3.5 Inch
- Cooler Master SK622 Wireless 60% Mechanical Keyboard with Low Profile Red Switches, New and Improved Keycaps, and Brushed Aluminum Design
- ASUS Prime Z690-P D4 LGA 1700 Intel 12th Gen ATX Motherboard- PCIe 5.0, DDR4, 14+1 Power Stages, 3x M.2, 2.5Gb LAN, V-M.2 e-key, Front Panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 Support, Aura Sync
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Laptop Memory
- GIGABYTE M28U 28″ 144Hz 2160P UHD 3840 x 2160 4K SS IPS, 1ms (GTG), 94% DCI-P3, HDR Ready, FreeSync Premium Pro, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2 x HDMI 2.1, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C KVM Gaming Monitor
- Malwarebytes Premium 4.5 Latest Version – 5 Devices / 1 Year – Download
- Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 2TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
“The FantasTech Sale has excited shoppers every summer to find the best deals on tech products and offers an opportunity for customers to enrich their lives through tech. This year’s sale features tech deals on products that are in high demand,” said Benny Tam, Vice President of Category Marketing and Merchandising for Newegg. “Customers can expect savings on a variety of product categories and a lot more deals during the sale.”
Newegg’s eighth annual FantasTech Sale runs through July 15 on Newegg.com and in Canada on Newegg.ca.
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information: Newegg.com.
Follow Newegg on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and Discord.
This news release includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including “will,” “may,” “expects,” “projects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “believes,” “estimate,” “should,” and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Newegg believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. The Company takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by the Company. The Company’s SEC filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.
The Equity Group Inc.