Deals offered on must-have tech for students
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$NEGG #backtoschool–Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, announced today that its annual Back to School Sale is now live. The sale offers deals for seven (U.S.) or eight (Canada) weeks on gaming PC systems and tech products for campus success. New deals will appear every week.
See Newegg’s Back to School Sale here: https://newegg.io/2022backtoschool
Featured categories by week:
- July 19-25: Find the Right Pick
- July 26-Aug. 1: Serious Gameplay
- Aug. 2-8: The Ultimate Study Buddy
- Aug. 9-15: Choose Your Gear
- Aug. 16-22: Set Up for Success
- Aug. 23-29: Better Workstation, Better Performance
- Aug. 30-Sept. 1 (U.S. only): Last Chance for Extra Savings
- Aug. 30-Sept. 1 (Canada only): Make the School Year Smart
- Sept. 6-12 (Canada only): Final Roll Call on These Deals
Newegg’s Back to School Sale features gaming PCs, back to school essentials and campus lifestyle products like headphones and smartwatches.
“Having the latest tech within reach can help students achieve academic success,” said Benny Tam, Vice President of Category Marketing and Merchandising for Newegg. “We are passionate about tech and want to inspire people of all ages, including students, leverage and increase their tech knowledge to ensure success.”
This week’s featured sale products include:
- Acer Swift 3 Intel Evo Thin & Light Laptop, 13.5″ 2256 x 1504 IPS, Intel Core i5-1135G7, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4X, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Fingerprint Reader, Back-lit KB, SF313-53-56UU
- HP Laptop Pavilion 15-eg2010nr Intel Core i5 12th Gen 1235U (1.30GHz) 8GB Memory 512 GB PCIe SSD Intel Iris Xe Graphics 15.6″ Touchscreen Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- Cooler Master SK622 Wireless 60% Mechanical Keyboard with Low Profile Blue Switches, New and Improved Keycaps, and Brushed Aluminum Design
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information: Newegg.com.
This news release includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including “will,” “may,” “expects,” “projects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “believes,” “estimate,” “should,” and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Newegg believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. The Company takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by the Company. The Company’s SEC filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.
The Equity Group Inc.