Here’s a list of the best car tech Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals available right now, including TomTom GPS navigation, car dash cam, stereo, garage door opener & more vehicle accessories sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of all the best car tech Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Consumer Walk.
Best Car Tech deals:
- Save up to 50% on GPS devices, dash cams, car stereos, garage door openers & more auto electronics at Walmart
- Save up to 80% on car stereos, GPS navigation systems, dash cams & garage door openers – at Amazon
- Save up to $104 on a wide range of Bluetooth car stereo & audio systems – at Amazon
- Save up to 45% on top-rated HD dash cams – at Amazon
- Save up to $170 on car stereo systems at Walmart – includes bluetooth & single din car systems
- Save up to 37% on a wide range of car dash cams at Walmart
- Save up to $107 on a broad selection of garage door openers – at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on car battery & battery charger deals at Amazon – check live prices on highly-rated car batteries, battery testers, chargers & accessories from top automotive battery brands
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Driving a four-wheeled vehicle is more than just chasing gear shifts and installing fancy in-car stereo these days. Car tech has improved dramatically over the years, with GPS, dash cam, and garage door openers installed in most cars. Aside from all these, Tom Tom, a world-leading company specializing in location technology and consumer electronics, has revolutionized the automotive industry with automated driving.
What are Black Friday sales? Traditionally, Black Friday was so-named for the chaotic flurry of activity during the Thanksgiving holidays. Large volumes of shoppers would hurry to retail stores to take advantage of the discounts being offered, often resulting in accidents and injury.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])