DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market (2022-2027) by Thickness, Wafer Size, Wafer Type, Technology, Product, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market is estimated to be USD 1.07 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 2.32 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.74%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Demand for 5G in Mobile Communications
- Surging Adoption of AI and ML in Consumer Electronics
- Increasing Demand for SOI Wafer-Based Energy-Efficient Smart Devices
- Ability of SOI Technology to Prevent Wastage of Silicon During Manufacturing Thin Wafers
- Growing Focus On E-Learning
- Reduced Breakdown Voltage, Floating Body, And Self-Heating Effects in SOI Wafer-Based Devices
- Surging Adoption of FD-SOI in IoT Devices and ML Applications
- Rising Adoption of SOI Wafer-Based Devices in Automotive
- Process Control in SOI Wafers and Circuit Design Complexity
- Shortage of Semiconductor Chips
The Global Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Market is segmented based on Thickness, Wafer Size, Wafer Type, Technology, Product, Application, and Geography.
- By Thickness, the market is classified into Thin-Film SOI Wafers and Thick-Film SOI Wafers.
- By Wafer Size, the market is classified into 200 Mm and Less Than 200 Mm and 300 Mm.
- By Wafer Type, the market is classified into RF-SOI, FD-SOI, PD-SOI, and Power-SOI.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Smart Cut, Bonding SOI, and Layer Transfer SOI.
- By Product, the market is classified into RF FEM Products, MEMS Devices, Power Products, Optical Communication, and Image Sensing.
- By Application, the market is classified into Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Datacom & Telecom, Industrial, and Military, Defense, and Aerospace.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- EV Group
- Global Foundries
- Global Wafers
- Magnachip Semiconductor
- Murata Manufacturing Company
- NXP Semiconductors
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Shanghai Simgui Technology
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Silicon Valley Microelectronics
- Sil’tronix Silicon Technologies
- Skyworks Solutions
- Soitec SA
- Sony Group
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Tower Semiconductor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ig6m7t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900