DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Automated Test Equipment – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Automated Test Equipment market worldwide is projected to grow by US$956.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 3.3%.
Industrial PCs, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.1 Billion by the year 2025, Industrial PCs will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$35.6 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$28.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Industrial PCs will reach a market size of US$108.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$264.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Advantest Corporation
- Aeroflex USA, Inc.
- Astronics Corporation
- Chroma ATE, Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Roos Instruments, Inc.
- SPEA SpA
- STAr Technologies, Inc.
- Xcerra Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automated Test Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Global Automated Test Equipment Market Witnessing Significant Growth
- Telecommunication and Automotive Sectors Display Positive Influence on the Automated Test Equipment Market
- Consumer Electronics Sector Driving Growth in ATE Market
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Adoption of Wireless Technologies in Automotive Industry – A Major Trend
- Semiconductor ATE Driven by Demand from Consumer, Computing, and Communication Markets
- Demand for Mobile Automated Solutions Driving Growth in Automated Test Equipment Market
- Increasing Adoption of Connected Devices – Key to Growth in ATE Market
- High Demand for Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment
- Increasing Adoption of System-on-Chip to Drive the Market Growth
- Defense – A Key End-Use Industry Playing Major Role
- Teradyne Releases UltraSerial60G to Expand UltraFLEX Platform Capabilities
- Unigraf Introduces UCD-240 USB-C Test Automation Tool
- QIAGEN and DiaSorin Launch QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus Technology
- Teradyne Acquires Lemsys
- NI Partners Spirent to Develop Test Systems for 5G New Radio (NR) Devices
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automated Test Equipment Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automated Test Equipment Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- European Automatic Test Equipment Market
REST OF EUROPE
- Asia-Pacific – Key Market of ATE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m8jhsl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900