Protect Your Bubble Looks at Rumored Gadgets of 2013
December 27, 2012 --
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) December 27, 2012
Its almost the New Year and technology fans of the world are already salivating over the new gadgets to hit shelves in 2013. While nothing is certain and everything is possible, Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand has a list of some possible gadgets that are certain to turn heads and be big hits in the upcoming year.
- S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Professional Gaming Keyboard Any keyboard that uses professional in the title has to be important and worthy of techie awe and amazement. Customize the keyboard to meet the needs of the individual gamer or computer user and has a touch screen for even more coolness.
- Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses If James Bond ever needs reading glasses, chances are he will reach for these first. Just like smartphones changed how the Internet is used, these glasses will change how the smartphone is used. Users will be able to access text, video, email and other functions, and have a wearable connection to cloud computing. GPS and integrated camera function will mean map applications will work even better.
- Apex HD+ Snow Goggles Speaking of Bond, these goggles are sure to be the next thing picked up from R&D after the new glasses. Full HD record and playback along with Wi-Fi streaming to iOS or Android mean skiers and snowboarders will not have to just say what they did on the snow, now they can prove it as well. They can, by the way, erase the wipeouts before sharing.
- Ultra-Definition Cinema 3D Smart TV When talking TV, bigger is always better and this TV is as big as they come. Eighty-four inches of ultra, thats right, ultra-definition TV. It has four times more resolution than puny 2012 TVs.
Of course, each year will have new gadgets, but its important to protect them. Protect Your Bubble provides mobile gadget insurance for smartphones and tablets. Extended warranties are also available for home appliances, TVs, laptops, camera and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for todays modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10247685.htm.