Protect Your Bubble Announces its Valentines Day Gadget Gift Guide
February 09, 2013 --
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 09, 2013
Valentines Day is a day to celebrate ones significant other. For those who think outside of the heart-shaped box, Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, shares a list of some great gadgets to give to a sweetheart this year.
1. People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones ($40) Made from almost entirely earth-friendly materials, these headphones are noise-isolating and great quality. Combine an eco-kind lifestyle with the hip and get quality sound to boot. A 52-inch cord reduces tangles, chiefly because it is fabric, and the static is cut significantly as well. The House of Marleys ethos means to make products from sustainable materials and recycled goods such as organic cotton and recycled aluminum.
2. iBrag iPad Case ($50) A perfect gift for the techie, this pink, faux croc case holds a picture of you and your Valentine. The case turns into a stand for an iPad or iPad2. Of course, it comes in other colors, such as black and cocoa for the men.
3. Golla Bag for Mobile ($20) Keeping up with a wallet, cell phone, keys and miscellaneous items in one's pockets or purse can be a drag. This handy bag holds money, credit cards and the phone all at once. Safe and fashionable, just the way it should be.
4. Cellairis iPhone Case ($25) Cellairis has a heart for phone cases. Seriously. Their newest line has fun and flirty designs for the sweetheart on your list. Maybe they will have one for St. Patricks Day and other holidays as well.
5. Case-Mate Universal Kayla Clutch ($90) Those who want to be mobile and fashionable will find this clutch the perfect gift. Made of genuine leather, block styles and protective case in one. Add a chain to change instantly from the drudges of the day to the discos of the night.
6. The Vintage Love DODOcase for iPad2 ($79.99) iPad people are rarely seen without their iPads and frequently it is used as an e-book. The DODOcase fits both perfectly. With the romance of vintage style and the modern minimal look, it is the best of both worlds.
7. Asus Zenbook ($999 and up) If you really want to splurge on a Valentine/Techlover, this is the way to go. This Asus Zenbook ultrabook in Rose Gold has aluminum alloy case and is only 17mm at the thickest point. Second-generation Intel Core processor, solid state drive for instant-on (it boots in about two seconds) and Bang and Olufsen sound make for one nice gift. Just in case, it has about a 10 day stand-by time as well, so it can left on until the big day.
8. AGloves ($20) Gloves and touch screens do not mix well, but with AGloves, it is not a problem. Lined with silver, these gloves work with the touch screen so no need for dual finger texting. Soft, warm and stretchy, these are made for men and women and work with any and all touch screen devices.
This Valentines Day, whether giving or receiving one of these top gadgets, be sure to protect it. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. In addition, Protect Your Bubbles home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for todays modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Protect Your Bubble USA
press (at) protectyourbubble (dot) com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10390162.htm.