re-fuel is Showcasing New Mobile Power and Charging Accessories for Mobile Devices and GoPros for Active Users during CES
re-fuel brand ambassadors, including pro surfer Anthony Walsh and pro FMX rider and America's Got Talent semi-finalist Destin Cantrell, will demonstrate how the power of re-fuel products helps the...
January 05, 2017 -- !-- AddToAny BEGIN -->
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- (ShowStoppers and CES South Hall, Booth 30860) re-fuel (www.re-fuel.com) is powering up active users with several new mobile universal power and charging accessories to help their mobile and smart devices, DSLRs and action cameras to stay in charge. The new products are on display in the CES 2017 South Hall, Booth 30860 and ShowStoppers CES. re-fuel is backed by DigiPower, the trusted source for powering up mobile, CE and digital imaging devices for the active lifestyle for 25 years.
The new products on display at 2017 CES, include:
- PowerBiner - RF-PB3000, a clip-on power carabiner with built-in rechargeable power bank that provides 3000mAh of power.
- Waterproof Solar Charger - RF-PBSLR, dual USB ports, in 10,000 and 15,000 mAh of power providing up to 5 to 7 recharges and a convenient carrying handle.
- Shockwave Wearable Speaker - RF-SW50, a Bluetooth speaker wristband with 4-hour playtime, waterproof IPX5 and a hands-free speakerphone.
- Type-C power and charging accessories for the GoPro Hero 5.
- Dual USB Wall Charger RF-CT-AC3, quickly charge on the go with 15 watts of power with the latest USB Type-C laptops, smartphones and tablets, and standard USB smartphones and tablets.
- Type-C 5,200 - RF-PB-C52 and 10,000mAh JS-PBQC10, 2-port Power Banks with InstaSense smart powering technology, a workhorse that keeps devices powered and performing at full potential, features a QC3 rapid charging, a standard USB port and a Type-C port for optimally charging laptops, smartphones and tablets and for safeguarding them against over-voltage and overcharging.
These new power accessories are designed to eliminate the frustration of having mobile/smart devices and cameras run out of power just when they are needed most, including long, extended shoots when there is special subject matter to capture. re-fuel products give users all the power they need whenever they need it?so they can stay in charge. They are ideal for all-day video shoots, outback adventures, weekend-long music festivals and action-packed excursions?whenever users just want to keep shooting.
re-fuel brand ambassadors?pro surfer Anthony Walsh, pro FMX rider and America's Got Talent semi-finalist Destin Cantrell, pro climber Nina Williams, and pro triathlete Jesse Thomas?will be on hand at re-fuel's CES booth to demonstrate the power of re-fuel products and how they keep them in charge and at the top of their game.
These new products and the company's line of trusted power accessories will be available for purchase at http://re-fuel.com and major retailers including Best Buy and B&H in 2017.
About re-fuel by DigiPower
Backed by DigiPower and Mizco, specialists in powering mobile devices for more than 25 years,
re-fuel is the go-to source for recharging and powering up your devices. re-fuel designs products that give extended power to GoPros and mobile devices to Go The Distance?from backcountry skiing and snowmobiling to deep sea fishing and surf trips to all-day-festivals, beach parties and camping excursions?those occasions when users go off the grid for extended periods. For more information about re-fuel and the varied product line, visit http://re-fuel.com.
Michele Moninger Baker
858-450-9872 - w
858-449-3619 - m
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/re-fuel-is-showcasing-new-mobile-power-and-charging-accessories-for-mobile-devices-and-gopros-for-active-users-during-ces-300386074.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved