SaleSpider Media Gets Ready for 2013
December 21, 2012 --
toronto, ON (PRWEB) December 21, 2012
SaleSpider Media had an extremely successful 2012 and looks to bring that success into 2013. Over the past year each of SaleSpider Media's social networks have growth substantially. SaleSpider.com, North America's largest SMB social network, grew by over 500% in 2012. SaleSpider Media's other properties, HomeOwnersCircle.com and WealthMason.com, each grew by over 2000% in traffic over the same time period.
The substantial growth of SaleSpider Media can be attributed to the companys digital innovations in the past year, here is a quick snapshot:
- Social Marketing Toolkit: A simple and free tool to help members promote themselves and generate leads for their businesses.
- Digital Trophy system: Increasing user engagement and experience, while guiding members on simple ways to get the most out of each social network.
- Optimized UI: Helping members find what they need in the most user friendly and efficient way possible.
SaleSpider Media looks to continue to bring great innovations to our social platforms and grow with our users in the coming year of 2013.
About Sales Spider Media:
SaleSpider Media is a leading internet company with multiple fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer and business audiences...our mission is to harness the power of interactivity to make daily life easier and more productive for people all over North America and The World.
SaleSpider Medias exclusive web properties have millions of unique visitors and opt-in members and are growing by over 90% each quarter. The company has deep reach to in-market buyers in Auto, Travel, Finance, Insurance, Technology, B2B, and many more!
SaleSpider Media works with top Fortune 100 companies and is a leader in...
- First Party Data Targeting reaching ready to buy consumers
- Reaching Business Decision Makers by company size, industry, title and geography
- Social Media, multiple platforms including the largest small business social network in North America
To learn more about SaleSpider Media, please see SaleSpiderMedia.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10257460.htm.