Optimal Releases Latest Version of Social Media Advertising Optimization and Social Analytics Suite
December 21, 2012 --
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Optimal, the leading social ad buying and analytics platform, today announced the release of the self-service Optim.al platform Version 3.30. Some of the platform's new features include:
- Facebook Insights integration: analyze all Page activity and post-level interactions. Filter comments streams by one or more keywords, and instantly promote the most viral or engaging posts.
- Facebook Exchange dynamic retargeting: in addition to support for basic Facebook Exchange retargeting campaigns, customers can create unique product-level ads and/or dynamically insert city names, time of day or other variables into advertisements at runtime.
- Mobile app install ad customization: customize mobile app install ad images and messaging -- this feature became available on Facebook on December 18th.
- Email optimization alerts: send performance-based alerts and automate campaign actions (auto-pause, auto-bid, budget optimization) using customizable triggers based on metrics like CPC, CTR, CPA.
- Custom Audiences API: update any Custom Audience segments via an automated mechanism.
In addition to providing new, powerful ways for advertisers to reach potential customers, Optimal has enhanced existing features to improve workflow for marketers and agencies:
- Premium ads creative support: Facebook Premium Ads are now easier to implement through Optimal's platform; leverage all of your best-performing Facebook Marketplace creatives and targeting segments in Premium campaigns.
- Bulk upload tools: use bulk upload spreadsheets to push ads into Optimal's system and set up API-only features like Open Graph Actions and FBX retargeting.
- View-based monitoring: Marketers can implement up to two view counters per ad
Optimal is also making its Optimal API available to partners like Page and App management companies and developers who wish to build functionality that includes Optimal's social media analytics or advertising software. Interested developers are encouraged to contact Optimal at http://www.optimalsocial.com/contact/?license
About Optimal, Inc.
Optimal helps brands and advertisers manage social advertising campaigns in real-time with its media acquisition and optimization platform (Optimal), and proprietary audience analytics suite (Audience Matrix and Keyword Expander). Optimal is a member of Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program and is based in San Francisco, with offices in Palo Alto, New York, and Chicago. For more information, please visit http://www.optimalsocial.com
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire